The lines between digital and traditional media channels are increasing blurring and audiences are more fragmented than ever before, according to the third annual Media Myths & Realities survey of 1,500 consumers from the US, UK and Brazil.
Overall media usage highlights:
- National newspapers are key info sources in the UK and Brazil.
- Blogs are gaining traction in the US and Brazil.
- Cable network news is growing in importance.
- Shopping sites are information destinations.
- Magazines are winners in Brazil.