Wouldn’t it be great if you could check on your family, pets and house remotely from your mobile phone?
Now you can – with a new Android app which lets you remotely connect to your home’s D-Link IP camera.
There’s also an informative website where you can learn more about the company’s various network and Internet camera solutions.
J.P. Morgan and Barclays Capital both released top tech predictions lists for 2009. Here’s a look:
Imran Khan’s 2009 Tech Predictions (J.P. Morgan)
- Potential search deal likely between Yahoo! and Microsoft
- Net Neutrality should become an important mainstream issue
- Challenges in monetizing video advertising should persist
- Mobile usage should continue its strong growth momentum, but mobile
advertising will likely be challenging this year
- Possible bankruptcies in brick-and-mortar retail should create opportunities
for eCommerce companies
- M&A consolidation activities could potentially resume during 2H’09 (IPO market is dead until 2010)
Doug Anmuth’s 2009 Tech Predictions (Barclays Capital)
- Yahoo and eBay will make major strategic decisions
- Performance-based advertising will be more important than ever
- Increased Competition For Search Distribution Via Toolbars, OEM Deals, and Partnerships
- Proliferation of Smart Phones Will Drive The Mobile Internet
- Small Strategic Acquisitions Will Re-Emerge
- Ad Networks To Consolidate
Hat Tip: Erik Schoenfeld, TechCrunch