Genomes

12 Nov

Only 1 percent of the genome is made up of classic genes. Scientists are exploring the other 99 percent percent; uncovering new secrets and questions
(NYT)
http://ping.fm/DNKid

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: